Welcome to a community of innovators that believe in collaboration and collective success.
To ensure you are making the most of your membership, here are our Top 10 Ways to Engage.
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter! We include a roundup of medtech and member news and share upcoming events and job postings!
- Keep abreast of member initiatives and news by following us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Attend our virtual and in person events! View our current calendar of MassMEDIC and our partner events and register for those of interest to you. As a MassMEDIC member, you also have access to discounts on industry events.
- Take advantage of our free industry provided content. Recordings of our past programs can be found on our YouTube page.
- Share your events and news with us! One of the benefits of MassMEDIC membership is amplification of your press and events. Send your news to our Marketing Team to broaden your company’s awareness.
- Get more exposure for your medtech jobs! As a MassMEDIC member, you get to post up to five jobs each month on our job portal, which are also included in our newsletters. Send your jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
- Identify yourself as a thought leader. We have a robust calendar of virtual and in-person events and are always on the lookout for speakers and topics of interest. We strive to make these events a very light lift for our speakers and provide extensive exposure through marketing and evergreen content development. Submit your thoughts here!
- Take advantage of member savings. MassMEDIC has partnered with MassBIO to provide discount pricing at critical suppliers for our members. Encourage your team members in procurement to reach out to us to learn to take advantage New England Edge Discount Program.
- Elevate your involvement. MassMEDIC hosts a number of member-led Think Tanks and Working Groups dedicated to solving pressing industry issues through connection and collaboration. Current groups include Advocacy, Patient Engagement, Women in Medtech and Patients as Consumers. Have an idea for a new group? Reach out to us.
- Share your story as part of our “Why Medtech” marketing campaign. We have embarked on a multi-phased, state supported marketing campaign to bring more awareness to and interest in the life saving work you do. We are currently collecting stories from member employees and patient representatives and would love to hear from you! Connect with our Marketing Team to learn more!