Through our services, programs and collaborative initiatives, our members gain the knowledge they need to identify emerging industry trends, understand the impact of local and national policies, and implement change within their organizations to succeed.
Collaborate with the region’s medtech leaders to further your organizational goals.
Access unlimited virtual content and exclusive discounts on in-person and industry events.
Increase your visibility and reach, partnership, and commercialization opportunities.
Unite behind a common voice and help shape policy for New England’s medtech industry.
Membership Benefits Include
- Access to industry leaders for networking, business development, investments, best practices, and more
- Ability to co-create custom sponsored content and events
- Facilitated introductions to manufacturers, suppliers, researchers, investors, management experts and other potential business partners both in the U.S. and abroad
- Invitations to join professional membership sub-groups, as appropriate
- Access to the MassMEDICEdge, which provides savings on everything from insurance to lab supplies
- Unlimited free access to live virtual and on-demand programming
- Invitations to MassMEDIC’s Signature Events, including FDA Showcase, Medtech Impact Gala, Women in Medtech, Medical Device Supply Chain & Manufacturing Summit, and Town Halls
- Discounted tickets on all paid MassMEDIC partner events (i.e., BioMedDevice Boston, Greenlight Guru Roadshow, DeviceTalks Boston, AdvaMed Annual Meeting, etc.)
- Access to information on industry trends and regulatory policies
- Inclusion in the MassMEDIC Member Directory
- Ability to promote open houses, webinars, events and more on the MassMEDIC calendar
- Amplification of your news and supplied industry focused content
- Opportunities for collaborative press, video, or publication development
- Complimentary job postings on MassMEDIC website
- Representation with state, local, and federal elected officials
- Medtech industry issue tracking and awareness creation
MassMEDIC also offers a top-line membership category for companies and firms that wish to highlight their commitment to the industry with additional operational support to the organization through a higher dues level.
Premium memberships come with higher levels of exposure, access, and support.
MassMEDIC has created a forum for educating lawmakers about the role our medical device industry plays in advancing care for patients, and in bringing high tech jobs to the state of Massachusetts. As a leader in the local medtech ecosystem, Abiomed is proud to be a member.
– Andrew Greenfield, President, Abiomed
Since 1999, MassMEDIC’s MedTech Showcase has provided a valuable forum for emerging medical device companies to present their innovative technologies before an audience of industry leaders. It serves as a valuable forum for large medtech companies to identify and evaluate emerging technologies for potential acquisition opportunities.
– Deborah DiSanzo, CEO, Best Buy Health
MassMEDIC has become the largest regional medtech organization in the country by effectively representing the cluster’s interests on public policy matters, delivering timely industry-specific information and training to its members, and providing the best networking opportunities for manufacturers, suppliers, investors and developers.
– Peter K. Stebbins, Vice President, New Business Development, DePuy, Mitek & Codman, J&J Companies