Posted for Novocure USA, Inc. on September 21, 2017
This position is responsible for overseeing the investigation, repair and/or upgrade of Novocure devices within the Portsmouth, NH facility, supervising 3 to 5 service technicians reporting to the US Service Manager. The position also includes contributing to & maintaining service procedures and work instructions as they pertain to the US Operations. This position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising of 3 to 5 service technicians.
- Manage device flow through service to ensure timely completion of repairs.
- Develop and maintain Service Department’s procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain calibration and/or verification status of Service Test equipment and fixtures.
- Conduct Complaint Investigations for returned equipment.
- Troubleshooting of Novocure devices for mechanical and electrical defects as well as Log File Analysis.
- Develop team’s investigational skill set.
- Document service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Assist in the development and validation of automated testing equipment.
- Support other engineering tasks across USOC supply chain as needed.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience working in a manufacturing or service organization for medical device equipment.
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO standards for Medical Devices
- Working knowledge of IPC J-STD-001.
- BS in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment, execute responsibilities with minimal direct supervision, and have a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, perform efficiently, and independently
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Basic understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Ability to use basic electronic and digital trouble shooting devices to include Digital Multi-meters (DMMs)
- Ability to learn testing and troubleshooting of medical devices involving specialized and generic test equipment and software diagnostic tools.
- Ability to use hand and power tools safely and effectively.
- Knowledge of ESD protocols and practices
- ESD practices in designated areas
- Open warehouse environment
Candidates can apply via: https://novocure.applicantpro.com/jobs/643752.html