Southborough, MA – The Sr. Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing Human Resources Business Partner support and leadership to various business and operational groups within the Medical Systems Group (MSG) which may include, but not be limited to, MSG Sales & Marketing, MSG Shared Services, Operations and Service; client groups may vary based on business needs. The incumbent will provide innovative HR solutions that are consistent with the Company s strategic plan and vision for all assigned locations in the areas, including, but not limited to, staffing, employee relations, training, policy interpretation and compensation and benefits communication.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
At Olympus, we are True to You!
* Provide strategic and creative Human Resources solutions to Groups and Departments strategic business needs.
* Provide coaching and strategic advice to Senior Management regarding organizational development, succession and talent planning, and overall employee relations.
* Share information and input with other HRBPs, HR Shared Services, Compensation and Benefits and Learning & Development in order to maximize the overall effectiveness of OCA Human Resources.
* Provide support and guidance in the delivery of enterprise wide programs including: Succession Planning, Management Development Programs, Performance Management, Career Development, and Employee Engagement.
* Actively support employee engagement through working with senior management to ensure appropriate follow up to employees through surveys or focus groups and influence accountability by management for action items.
* Respond to sensitive and confidential issues and concerns raised by all levels of employees in a confidential, timely, and objective manner.
* Maintain awareness of general employee feedback, issues, and concerns and recommend solutions to management to improve moral and maintain an issue free environment.
* Collaborate with HR colleagues to recommend improvements to policies, processes, and procedures to drive best practice implementation and review.
* Identify group and employee training needs and actively supports the career development of employees within the framework of the Company’s Learning & Development plan.
* Coach and educate employees and management at all levels regarding programs and policies such as benefits, Performance Management Evaluation & Development (PME), MBOs, Anti Harassment, Ethics, Compliance, Attendance, and all programs policies set forth in the Employee Handbook.
* Identify compensation and benefits issues and review with management to promote pay equity and efficient benefits service delivery.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent knowledge is required. Master’s degree, coaching or professional HR certification is desired.
* Minimum of 7 years of Human Resources experience is required including HR Generalist/Business Partner experience which should include experience in at least three of the following: business/client group HR support with recruitment & staffing, employee relations, training, compensation, benefits and career development.
* Experience in making effective presentations and delivery of training is desired.
* Must have thorough knowledge of current federal, state, and local Human Resources related laws, regulations, trends and issues.
* Must have a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information in written and verbal form.
* Must have a demonstrated ability to forge and maintain strategic business partnerships.
* Must have an ability to interface with all levels of employees in the organization.
* Must have an ability to analyze data and create and communicate options to meet desired business objectives. KPI and analytical experience preferred.
* Proficiency with computer systems, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and HRIS is desired.
* Familiarity with OrgPlus or Microsoft Visio is essential.
* Process improvement skills are desired.
* Must have a demonstrated ability to adapt to business needs and shifts in client group support regularly.
* Some travel is necessary.
* Overnight, car and flight travel may be required.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT: