MEDINNOVATION BOSTON 2018
This Interactive Conference is brought to you by Medical Development Group (MDG), the premier association connecting medical technology professionals in New England and Medical Design Briefs, the #1 publication for medical design engineers and managers.
Why this Conference is Different
Medical devices are an innovative, essential, and rapidly evolving component of healthcare technology and delivery. This meeting will provide an overview of how emerging technologies and commercialization strategies are critically contributing to important medical device advances, resulting in dramatic changes in health care and the industry’s ability to address critical unmet medical needs.
The morning session will celebrate successes in medical device design and commercialization through keynote speakers and organizational case studies highlighting advances in technologies and approaches.
The afternoon session will feature two speaker tracks for a more intimate discussion with organizational and technology leaders who are making important strides in advancing technologies and getting life changing devices to the clinic.
Our Speakers will Describe Innovation at the Forefront
Presenters and Speakers at this Conference are active industry leaders and trusted advisors. You will hear stories of success and the challenges along the way to commercialization, as these leaders share their steps to building new modes of patient care, pioneering novel funding strategies, and devising paths to the clinic that are working today—with ample Q&A and networking time.
- John McDonough, CEO, T2Biosystems – breakthrough multiplex clinical benchtop diagnostics system for rapid analysis of whole blood and other body fluids
- Paul R. Gudonis, Chairman and CEO, Myomo – first company to successfully go public via the JOBS Act/Regulation A+ process
- Jeffrey Burbank, CEO & Founder, NxStage Medical – building an in-home dialysis system for better patient care – and the role of market share strategy
Key topics include:
- Creating Paradigm-Shifting Products
- Advances in Wearables and Personalized Medicine
- Genomics: Shaping the Future of the Medical Device Industry
- Cyberattacks: Critical Solutions for Patient Safety
- Developments and Challenges in 3D Printing and Other Cutting-Edge Technologies
MedInnovation Boston 2018 provides a unique, intimate forum for the exchange of ideas and strategies for the successful commercialization of new medical devices and technologies that will dramatically improve health care and provide an opportunity to network with leaders and colleagues in the field.