MassMEDIC seeks to create a positive environment and united voice for the Massachusetts medical device industry, and to implement collaborative initiatives which make Massachusetts the medical device research, development and manufacturing capital of the world.
- To provide a forum and united voice to articulate the shared interests of MassMEDIC member companies
- To develop programs and initiatives which improve the climate for business growth and increase the competitiveness of individual member companies and industry in national and international markets
- To promote awareness of the local medical device industry’s social and economic benefits and to assist in the development of realistic and coherent public policy
- To improve opportunities for industry-specific education and training, research and development, technology transfer and clinical testing
- To make Massachusetts the medical device research, development and manufacturing capital of the world through collaborative initiatives between and among the industry, our world-renowned universities and academic health centers, and Massachusetts State government