2020 MassMEDIC Medtech Showcase
9am-10am: Panel “The Insiders Perspective: Making a Medtech Investment”
What does it take to raise big money in medtech in 2020? This panel of leading medtech investors will take us through the ins and outs of raising capital.
- Aaron Sandoski, Managing Director, Norwich Ventures.
- V. Kadir Kadhiresan. Vice President, Venture Investments, JJDC,
- Darshana Zaveri, Managing Partner at Catalyst Health Ventures
10am-12pm: Seed Round Startup Presentations
Take a look at the next generation of early stage companies from our 2020 MedTech IGNITE co-hort. IGNITE, is MassMEDIC’s virtual accelerator.
- Agile Devices, Beacon Biomimetics, Biomembretics, Burnie, Cellens, Embr Labs, Incasa Health. LivOnyx, Medsix, Nesa Medtech, PopDoc, RBI Medical, RevMedica, Stratagen Bio, UV Light Care, VeraDermics, Walkky, Xander
12pm-1pm Panel: “Inside IGNITE and the start up Ecosystem”
A discussion on the making of the IGNITE co-hort and how medtech start ups are faring in a tumultuous 2020.
- Aude Ouensanga, Partner, Alira Health
- Matt Boyd, Chief Commercial Officer Boyd Technologies
1pm-2pm: Panel “The Insiders Perspective: Getting a Medtech Investment”
These three CEOs just raised big money in 2020. How did they do it? What can you learn from their experiences? We dive deep into how they did it.
- Dave Sheppard, CEO, MedWorld Advisors
- Jon Bloom, CEO, Podimetrics
- Rahul Dhanda, Co-Founder & CEO, Sherlock Biosciences
- Andy Levine, CEO, Conformal Medical
2pm-4pm: Emerging Company Presentations
We’ve brought together some of the most exciting emerging medtech companies in New England to showcase their technology during 2 hours of medtech presentations.
4pm-5pm MassMEDIC Breakout Networking
Stick around for a lightening fast round of networking, hosted by MassMEDIC and Sponsored by ThermoFischer Scientific