Announcing our MassMEDIC MedTech IGNITE Cohort
We are delighted to announce the MassMEDIC IGNITE 2019 Cohort. After a rigorous review process by the Steering Committee, 16 medtech founders were selected to participate in this year’s IGNITE program. Congratulations to our founders:
1. Natalie Artzi, BioDevek
2. Yue Shao, Buy Time Medical
3. Zhifei Ge, Cam Med
4. Souvik Paul, CathBuddy, Inc.
5. Subhrangshu Datta, CompanionMX
6. Sarah Kalil, CoreMap
7. Mohan Thanikachalam, MD, Dynocardia, Inc.
8. Azadeh Khanichech, Ph.D., EnVision Endoscopy
9. Denise Valenti, IMMAD, LLC
10. Yan Luo, MotionPal
11. Ida Pavlichenko, PionEar Technologies
12. Peter Palomaki, QLED Cures
13. Ed Goluch and Nicholas Cadirov, QSM Diagnostics
14. Louise MacDonald, SANOSTEC
15. Tony Mulone, Signati Medical Inc.
16. Jayon Wang, X-CORE Therapeutics
The IGNITE 2019 program is off to a strong start! The first event took place on Friday, May 3rd, at the WPI Seaport Campus. It was a full day of learning and networking. The day started off with BU Questrom School Professor Matt Marx who led a Founder’s Boot Camp. After a networking lunch, Donna Levin, co-founder of Care.com and Executive Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at WPI shared insights and anecdotes from the life of a healthcare start up founder.
Next up: IGNITE Cohort Founders will present at the MassMEDIC MedTech Showcase at DeviceTalks on June 6th.