Registration for the 2018 FDA Update is open
We’re proud to announce the full lineup of speakers and experts for our annual 2018 FDA Update on December 11th, co-hosted by ASQ Biomedical Division/New England Discussion Group, MassMEDIC and RAPS. This program has consistently featured thought leaders from across the spectrum of FDA and industry and serves as a critical benchmark as we look to the year ahead.
Current speakers include:
- Bakul Patel, FDA Associate Director of Digital Health
- Joseph Matrisciano, Director FDA New England
- Joseph Sapiente, VP Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Hologic, Inc.
- Gregory H. Levine, Partner, Ropes & Gray, LLP
- Jarman Joerres, Principal Software Architect and Cybersecurity Specialist, MedAcuity Software
- Francisco Vicenty, Program Manager – Case for Quality, Office of Compliance, CDRH U.S FDA
- Pamela Winer Goldberg MBA, President and CEO, Medical Device Innovation Consortium (MDIC)
- Kimberly Trautman, Executive Vice President, Medical Device International Services, NSF International