Posted on April 22, 2015 in MassMEDIC Blog
This year’s MassMEDIC Annual Conference, on Wednesday, May 6, 2015, will be held in conjunction with UBM Canon’s BIOMEDevice conference at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
Program highlights include:
- Keynote speaker Dean Kamen to share developments from DEKA Research including the “Luke” robotic arm, which is intended to restore functionality for individuals with upper extremity amputations.
- C-Level hospital executives will provide their insights on what’s ahead in MedTech purchasing.
- KPMG to present the latest profile of the medical device industry in Massachusetts.
- Dassault Systèmes will provide an update on The Living Heart Project, an initiative to develop and validate highly accurate personalized digital human heart models.
- Pacific Bridge Medical will describe the growing China medical device market and its implications for U.S. manufacturers.
Registration for the MassMEDIC event provides attendees access to the BIOMEDevice Exhibit Hall, with product demonstrations, specialized tours and over 200 exhibitors. Attendees also receive a voucher to enjoy lunch at any of the food vendors in the Exhibit Hall.
For more information or to register for MassMEDIC’s 19th Annual Conference, click here.