MedTech Showcase (formerly the MedTech Investors Conference) Set for November 7th at New Venue
Dr. Thomas Fogarty, medical device innovator and serial entrepreneur, will be interviewed by David Cassak of Innovation in Medtech at the November 7th conference.
Mark your calendar and make plans to attend this year’s MedTech Showcase on November 7that the Seaport Hotel in Boston. (To comply with SEC regulations relating to “general solicitations”, we have changed the name of this event from MedTech Investors Conference.) We’ve got a new meeting venue as well – this year, we’ll be holding the conference at the Seaport Hotel in Boston’s Innovation District.
In addition to the 18 early stage companies making their 10-minute presentations, the agenda will include:
- A report on MedTech M&A activity by Neil Oberoi, Managing Director, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
Reimbursement Strategies for Early Stage MedTech Companies, Stephen Hull, Principal, Hull Associates
- A panel discussion: Funding Innovation in MedTech: Lessons from the Biopharma Industry, moderated by Amy Siegel of S2N Health. Panelists include:
- Hunt Henrie, Managing Director, Ferghana Partners
- Dr. Rich Toselli, VP of Global Medical Affairs & Head of R&D Group, Sanofi Biosurgery
- Howard Weisman, President and CEO, Seventh Sense Biosystems
- Daphne Zohar, Founder, CEO & Managing Partner of PureTech
- Luncheon Program: David Cassak of Innovation in MedTech interviews Dr. Thomas J. Fogarty, Chairman, Director, Founder, Fogarty Institute for Innovation.
A formal program announcement and additional conference details will be available soon.