MassMEDIC Seminar Looks at How Healthcare Informatics is Driving Supply Chain Strategies
In its continuing efforts to bring members information on how the new health care economy is changing nearly every aspect of medical device company operations, MassMEDIC held a seminar examining how data is impacting the MedTech value chain on April 25th at the Massachusetts Medical Society.
Led by Bruce Stanley of Stanley East Consulting and Sharad Rostogi of PricewaterhouseCoopers, the program also featured presentations by supply chain executives from large and small companies – For your review, here are links to each of the presenter’s PowerPoint slides:
- Defining the Healthcare Informatics Landscape Bruce Stanley, Principal Stanley East Consulting Group
- MedTech Innovation and Healthcare Informatics: Trends and Opportunities, Sharad Rastogi, Partner, Life Sciences Management Consulting, PwC Boston
- Making Informatics Real: Unlocking the Value of Your Organization’s Data, Patrick Bosco, Senior Manager, PWC Boston
- How Startups Are Using Informatics for Creating Innovation, Tim Richards, Sr. VP Commercial Operations, Seventh Sense
- Using Predictability Metrics, Jim Hillman, Sr. Heath Care Supply Chain Executive