Does Your Product Development Plan Need a Reality Check?
March 21 from 8:00 – 10:30 a.m., Mass. Medical Society, Waltham, Mass.
In today’s changing healthcare economic climate, new medical technologies must show “evidence” that they reduce healthcare costs and improve patient outcomes in order to gain payer approval and ultimately patient access. Navigating a new product through this new and uncertain reimbursement environment is possible only if the new requirements are incorporated early in the development plan.
During the March 21 MassMEDIC event, Does Your Product Development Plan Need a Reality Check, a panel of industry experts will offer their practical advice on approaches, tools and techniques for product development planning within the new healthcare environment. This topic applies to start-up firms, and to large medical technology companies alike. Moderated by Milind P. Nagale, Ph.D., Regional Operations Manager, Integrated Project Management Company, Inc., panelists include:
- Lee C. Burnes, Vice President – R&D / Venous Solutions Franchise Peripheral Vascular / Vascular Therapies, Covidien
- Brian Highley, VP/GM – Medical Device and Consumer Health Segment, Nypro Healthcare
- Michelle Johnson Sr. Manager, PMO, Intraoperative Imaging, Medtronic Navigation, Inc.
- Joseph Richard, Sr. Manager, PMO, Advance Energy, Medtronic Advanced Energy, Inc.
- Sujat Sukthankar, VP of R&D for Urology and Women’s Health, Boston Scientific Corporation
- Barbara Wan, Sr. Director, Lifecycle Management, Sanofi-Genzyme Biosurgery