New Site Launches
MassMEDIC is pleased to announce the launch of its new web site, featuring a fresh look and improved user experience. We’ve maintained all the features from the old site, though they might be in a different place or look a little different. Here’s a quick overview:
- Events: the “bubble” that appeared on the right of the home page featured upcoming events and other notworthy items. You can now find them in the Upcoming Events area on the left of the home page, and other items will appear from time to time to the right of the Upcoming Events area (below our Premium Members). You can also access our Event Calendar via the main menu.
- Event Registration: viewing a MassMEDIC event via the Upcoming Events or Event Calendar will display a Register button, assuming registration is still open. This will take you to the familiar registration page. We’ve made the process easier – just enter your email and we’ll figure out if you’re already in our system, and guide you through creating an account if you’re not.
- Event Connect: formerly known as our Events Application, this is where you can view and message other event attendees.
- Job Bank: can be found in the Resources section of the main menu.
- Program Presentations: also found in the Resources section of the main menu. These presentations are now limited to members of the site. Registering for a MassMEDIC event automatically gives you access to these documents. Anyone else is welcome to access them by simply creating an account.
- Suppliers Directory: can be found in the Resources section as well.
We hope you appreciate the changes we’ve implemented and find the new site even more useful!