MassMEDIC is the primary source of advocacy, information and support to the region’s medical device manufacturers, suppliers and associated non-profit groups. As a MassMEDIC member, you will have access to targeted resources designed to drive individual member and overall industry growth.
Benefits of MassMEDIC Membership
- Advocacy for industry positions on Capitol Hill, Beacon Hill and before federal and state agencies
- Access to top federal and state policy makers, researchers, industry leaders, investors and management experts
- Networking opportunities with over 350 members representing manufacturers, product developers, suppliers, research institutions and academic health centers
- Business Development support, including contact information to help members grow and expand their businesses
- Events that provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information on issues affecting the industry
- Visibility for members through a free listing on the MassMEDIC website and in the MassMEDIC print directory, and sponsorship opportunities at MassMEDIC events and conferences, which provide a unique venue to promote products and services for the region’s MedTech community
- Information on news and trends impacting the industry, including special reports, surveys and updates on legislative news and regulatory policies
- Employment Services to assist members with attracting and identifying qualified candidates, including a job bank on the MassMEDIC website where members can post open positions and link back to their own websites to provide job seekers with additional information
MassMEDIC membership is open to all manufacturers, suppliers, researchers and non-profit organizations involved or with a strong interest in the medical device industry. MassMEDIC is an association of companies, firms, agencies and institutions and does not maintain an individual membership category. MassMEDIC offers five categories of membership:
- Sustaining Member: The Sustaining Membership category was established by the Board of Directors in 1996 to acknowledge those companies and organizations which have chosen to make a significant financial commitment to MassMEDIC each year. This support, especially critical to MassMEDIC’s development, provides the financial underpinning needed to assure the stable operation of the organization. View Sustaining Member list.
- Primary Member: Any for-profit corporation, or any operating division, subsidiary, or affiliate of a for-profit corporation, which is primarily engaged (>50%) in manufacturing medical devices or components directly used in the production of medical devices. View Primary Member list.
- Affiliate Member: Any not-for-profit organization, including colleges and universities, research institutions, public or quasi-public agencies or instrumentalities, and other trade associations. View Affiliate Member list.
- Associate Member: Any firm, corporation, or other organization with an interest in the medical device industry that does not qualify for membership as a Primary Member or Affiliate Member. View Associate Member list.
- Divisional Members: Any medical device company that does not maintain a manufacturing facility but does have a sales office or warehouse within the region qualifies as a Divisional Member. View Divisional Member list.
MassMEDIC’s top-line membership category was established for companies and firms that wish to provide additional operational support to the organization through a higher dues level. Premium members have their hyperlinked logos displayed on the front page of MassMEDIC’s website and are acknowledged in all publications and reports. In addition, Premium members receive three complimentary registrations to all MassMEDIC programs, including the Annual Conference and the MedTech Investors Conference. Please contact MassMEDIC President, Tom Sommer, for further details.
How to Join
To become a MassMEDIC member or request additional information on membership levels or benefits, please contact email@example.com or complete and submit the form below.